April 05, 2004
FLEETBOSS AUTOGRAPHICS ENTERPRISE EDITION® SOFTWARE ENHANCED AND IMPROVED WITH NEW VALUE-ADDED FEATURES
ORLANDO, FLA. – (April 4, 2004) – FleetBoss Global Positioning Solutions, Inc., a premier developer and distributor of GPS-based fleet management systems, had followed up on the tremendous success of its industry-leading Autographics Enterprise Edition® Software with the release of a new service pack offering several powerful features and functions.
"FleetBoss strives to raise the bar when it comes to providing the very best fleet information management solutions possible,” said Lawrence Carroll, Vice President, Research & Development. “That’s why we’re proud to offer a new service pack loaded with value-added features to further enhance productivity, efficiency and profits for our clients throughout the nation."
A sample of the dozens of augmented functions for Autographics Enterprise Edition® Software includes:
- A new method for clustering data indices to speed up reports.
- Viewing of vehicles and drivers is now keyed to the user’s specific log-in. Software administrators can now choose to allow a user to view all vehicles or to view only assigned groups; a feature of particular benefit to multi-branch clients.
- Vehicle records can now be collected at remote or mobile locations (e.g., in a notebook computer) and the data transferred as text files for import to the central database. This is useful for fleets with trucks that never return to a home base location.
- Improved controls for auto-archiving of data records and backup maintenance.
- An audible alarm now sounds on the computer to prompt operators that an automatic vehicle location call response has been received; Extremely effective in noisy environments.
- Additional option buttons for saving map displays.
FleetBoss Global Positioning Solutions, Inc. is the industry leader in global positioning solutions used to monitor and manage fleet vehicles on a local, regional or nationwide scale. The company’s The Boss® fleet management systems featuring FleetBoss AutoGraphics® software dramatically improve the efficiency and overhead cost of fleet ownership by identifying and monitoring vehicular events and activities such as speeding, unauthorized use, asset under-utilization, unnecessary idling, time at the job site, miles driven and more. The company distributes The Boss® fleet management systems through a nationwide channel of authorized dealers and sells directly in select markets. For more information, call 1.877.265.9559.